Shropshire Council

Newsflash: Online forms

Our self-service forms are currently unavailable, please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. We are working to make them available again as soon as possible. | Read more

Don't show me this again

Newsflash: Discount and exemptions review

Do you need to declare sole residency? Find out more about this and how to access the online declaration form.

Moving house?

You can let us know you're moving house through our citizen access portal. You can also use this form to let us know if you are moving into the county from a different authority area. Click the green button to find out more and access the portal.

Find out more »