Albrighton Library Station Road, Albrighton, Shropshire, WV7 3QH
This library will be closed on Good Friday and Easter Monday
|Tuesday||10:00 -||13:00||14:00 -||17:00|
|Friday||10:00 -||13:00||14:00 -||17:00|
Library staff also provide a signposting service to Council Customer Services.
Albrighton Library is managed and staffed by Albrighton Parish Council.
- Bicycle parking 2 lockable brackets on wall
- Computers Use of the library computers is free for up to 2 hours a day for members; guest users are charged £1 for up to 2 hours a day
- Fax Sending - £1.50 (£2.50 for premium or international numbers). Receiving - £1.50 per 10 sheets
- Local history material
- Meeting rooms The library can be hired for meetings when closed, please contact us for prices and availability.
- Photocopying A4 (per sheet) - 15p black & white, A3 (per sheet) - 25p black & white
- Printing A4 (per sheet) - 15p black & white, 40p colour
- Disabled access
- Disabled parking
- Level entry access
- Disabled toilets