Shropshire Council

Waste collection container request

If you need new or additional waste collection containers, you can request these using our online form. You can also use this form to request the removal of containers if required. If you're looking for caddy liners for food waste, please use the link under related information.

Submit a request »


Cardboard/paper recycling bag replacements

If you’ve already been provided a recycling bag for cardboard / paper and you need a replacement, you will need to contact us rather than use the request form above.  The online request facility for these bags won’t be available until the full programme has been rolled out across Shropshire.

If you’ve not yet received a bag please be patient as the new service is being phased in across the county and should be available with you by Spring 2017.

Find out more about the new kerbside recycling service including details of when it is planned for your area.