Shropshire Council

Newsflash: Births and marriages

Please note that from Monday 25 September payments for registrars services and certificates will be by card only. | Read more

Don't show me this again

Corporate complaints

If you're unhappy about a council service that doesn't have its own complaint procedure, you can tell us about it now.

Make a complaint »

The corporate complaints procedure covers all aspects of complaints (apart from those relating to Children and Young People’s and Adult Social Care), where a service has failed to meet the standards or level of service promised to you.

The corporate complaints procedure cannot be used to revoke a decision we make about a legislative responsibility, for example a fixed penalty notice or planning permission. These issues should be pursued via the relevant appeals process.

Further information is attached to this page.